Wi-Fi stops working after a while, access denied upon attempting to connect it with my phone. NanoPi R5C, QCNFA765 Wi-Fi module

i have set up my AP to run 5gHz with 160 mHz width on channel 36 (I am the only 5gHz wi-fi in this location), after like a day or so I am not able to connect to the AP with even trying different country codes which didn't help, i think DFS could be buggy a bit where the module could freeze while doing a scan? I haven't found anything in the logs other than this:

NanoPi openWRT log:

I think DFS detects radar. If it was not operational you would not be able to start access point at all. /etc/config/wifi with passwords and mac addresses removed could help.

config wifi-device 'radio0'
        option type 'mac80211'
        option path '3c0000000.pcie/pci0000:00/0000:00:00.0/0000:01:00.0'
        option band '5g'
        option htmode 'HE160'
        option cell_density '1'
        option channel 'auto'
        option country 'CZ'

config wifi-iface 'default_radio0'
        option device 'radio0'
        option network 'lan'
        option mode 'ap'
        option ssid '------'
        option encryption 'psk-mixed'
        option disassoc_low_ack '0'
        option key '-----'
        option ifname 'WLAN-AP0'
        option max_inactivity '86400'
        option ieee80211w '1'

with CZ country code (country i live in) i do get the dfs, but after another scan like day later it detects radio i guess. anyways even with different country code, the AP works for like a day but after that when i try connect to it, it says access denied even though the AP is ON and no dfs detected

Radar detect logread -e RADAR

All AP events ...-e hostapd

Once you get to that strange event we dig from there.

ath11k sometimes crahes myseriously

should not matter which country domain in EU you choose.

You have 2 channels of 160mhz - 36@20dbm and 100@26dbm

sqrt(10^.6)=2x bigger range in later, may play perception of no wifi like 50m away.