In anticipation of switching the main www.lede-project.org url to the wiki, we should set up the ACL's for pages that cannot be modified by non-admins (or other high-privilege folks).
Looking at the sitemap, I see the following pages that should definitely be protected. What others?
Docs: any pages that refer to keys/signatures, such as:
- release_signatures https://wiki.lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/release_signatures
- signatures https://wiki.lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/signatures
- keygen https://wiki.lede-project.org/docs/user-guide/keygen
Table of Hardware:
- the ToH page itself (it's simply a template)
- Certain templates that define/create the dataentry pages, etc.
What other pages?