Which package for only Luci graph?

Hi
I built some images using image builder and the basic image ran successfully.
Then I added all the packages I wanted and the firmware flash of the custom image soft-bricked my WNDR3700. I was able to recover using tftp and reflash the generic image. I think this was because the bloated custom image was 6.6MB and with a total of 8mb flash not enough free blocks are left for this device.

Since I have all the config files I need handwritten I want to exclude the Luci GUI completely in a bid to reduce the firmware footprint size. Since I dont need to configure anything - I will use ssh only. However I still want the non-login public graph for ping/load/cpu to monitor my ISP outages following this guide Making Luci Graphs Public which I have been using successfully. My desktop is only up 8hrs a day so remote collection of stats is not an option.

Which packages do I need to display these graphs without a login screen or any admin UI? For example if I hit http://192.168.1.1/ I only want to see the graphs not the login screen.

I was planning to exclude all these packages from the cutom build but I think I might be needing some like luci-base & luci-app-statistics?

Packages planned to exclude:
libiwinfo-lua luci-base luci-app-firewall luci-mod-admin-full luci-theme-bootstrap luci-app-statistics luci-app-wifischedule

Thanks for your inputs on this.