What does the CONFIG_BUILDBOT=y mean? Does it mean it will build all packages and feeds?
Right now I select make menuconfig with :
* Global build settings
* Select all target specific packages by default
* Select all kernel module packages by default
* Select all userspace packages by default
* Set build defaults for automatic builds
* UNCHECK Collect kernel debug information
* Kernel build options
* Compile the kernel with MIPS FPU Emulator
* ONLY For D-Link DIR860L B1
Isn't that the CONFIG_BUILDBOT=y means that I do not have to select from make menuconfig and select all packages, instead if does it all automatically?
I do not want to select, just use a seed that builds all packages.
But I built a D-LINK DIR860L B1 and I selected all that is above and I could not build the router, but when I used the config.seed from the OpenWrt release 18.06.2, instead of using the selected just use that seed, I could build the firmware, so how come?
This is the problem: