VPN wireguard on GL-MT300N-V2 client

Hi to everybody, i need help about routing on GL-MT300N-V2 Firmware: 4.3.11
I have Mango (IP 192.168.8.1) with IP cam wifi, this router are connected with Tp-link (LTE) (IP 192.168.0.1) with wan port. The provider LTE are in CGNAT so not reachable from Internet. I have a remote VPS where I have installed wireguard Server on Docker. I use Mango to connect with the server in VPN and it work and my CAM are reachable from Internet.
On my VPS with wireguard server I have routing the port 8008 to my Mango in port 80, and this work perfect.
PostUp = iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 8008 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.8.1:80

I do the same thing to reach my Tp-link
PostUp = iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 8010 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.1:80

But Mango block the connection to my tp-link.

I'll show my peers configuration:

[Peer]
PublicKey = xxxxxxxx
PresharedKey = xxxxxxxxx
AllowedIPs =192.168.0.0/24
AllowedIPs = 10.252.1.1/32
AllowedIPs = 192.168.8.0/24
PersistentKeepalive = 15

the destination 192.168.0.0/24 is unreacable because are in double nat?
What I can do to bypass?
I think about wgclient need to routing to WAN, but I do not know how....

Install proper Openwrt, or ask your questions at the Gl-iNet forum.

GL-MT300N-V2 have Openwrt.
OpenWrt 22.03.4 r20123-38ccc47687 / LuCI openwrt-22.03 branch git-23.093.57104-ce20b4a

Right.

Note the 2nd chapter at https://www.gl-inet.com/support/firmware-versions/.

It appears you are using firmware that is not from the official OpenWrt project.

When using forks/offshoots/vendor-specific builds that are "based on OpenWrt", there may be many differences compared to the official versions (hosted by OpenWrt.org). Some of these customizations may fundamentally change the way that OpenWrt works. You might need help from people with specific/specialized knowledge about the firmware you are using, so it is possible that advice you get here may not be useful.

You may find that the best options are:

1. Install an official version of OpenWrt, if your device is supported (see https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org).
  2. Ask for help from the maintainer(s) or user community of the specific firmware that you are using.
  3. Provide the source code for the firmware so that users on this forum can understand how your firmware works (OpenWrt forum users are volunteers, so somebody might look at the code if they have time and are interested in your issue).

If you believe that this specific issue is common to generic/official OpenWrt and/or the maintainers of your build have indicated as such, please feel free to clarify.

I'm not sure, but I think the problem is about "generic routing" so if someone have any suggest are welcome.
Thank you

Your firmware is a black box to us, whatever we think is wrong with your setup (if anything), will be based on standard Openwrt, and possibly wrong.
The solutions we suggest, might not apply.

Seek assistance at gl-inet, or install proper Openwrt.

https://openwrt.org/toh/gl.inet/gl-mt300n_v2

1 Like

thank you for reply.
have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.