VMM install OpenWrt to use WireGuard VPN

I don't know how to configure the network, and I don't understand the use of the code. I can only view the relative settings of the page according to the tutorial. The network installation environment is openwrt installed on the Synology NAS virtual machine, so that the client that needs to connect to the VPN in the LAN can connect to openwrt, but The LAN port set now can be connected to the network normally, only the WireGuard VPN cannot be connected normally. Please correct the problem, thank you.!
The screenshot of the network configuration interface is as follows:
IPv4 Upstream

*New users can only create one media item

Uploading: 1.png...

The preferred language in the OpenWrt forum is english.
When writing in your native language, please always provide an english translation.
This way other users all around the world can take part in the discussion and possibly benefit from the outcome, without having to use a translator.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don't know how to configure the network, and I don't understand the use of the code. I can only view the relative settings of the page according to the tutorial. The network installation environment is openwrt installed on the Synology NAS virtual machine, so that the client that needs to connect to the VPN in the LAN can connect to openwrt, but The LAN port set now can be connected to the network normally, only the WireGuard VPN cannot be connected normally. Please correct the problem, thank you.!
The screenshot of the network configuration interface is as follows:

Configuration interface 2

Configuration interface 3

Configuration interface 4

Configuration interface 5

Configuration interface 6

Configuration interface 7

Configuration interface 8

Configuration interface 9

Configuration interface 10

Configuration interface 11

Configuration interface 12