That is not a big problem because i can use ImageBuilder for compile a good firmware but requiert to edit manually .profiles.mk for modify options as kmod-xxx …
With the SDK i have a menuconfig but no TARGET !!!
Could you tell me how i can just have menuconfig (graphic menu) with the imagebuilder ?
- sdk -> packages ( compiles -> post install .ipk generally )
- imagebuilder -> packs ( does not compile )
- buildroot -> compiles
1 & 2 are generally locked to a specific target which is set by 3
- Use if you want to develop/compile a package for a specific target
- Use if you ONLY want to modify which packages/files are included in a rom
- Use if either of the above don't fit, or mods go beyond packages
give an overview of your broad goals... maybe that will assist
in my case I don't have buildroot sources like ... git ... openwrt.git
I only have the imagebuilder & SDK
what I would like is actually to use both to be able to do as with the buildroot