Using F2FS as exFAT replacement - possible?

I dont want to use microsoft products like exFAT. I only use free software devices running recent linux and the people i deal with also do that. I would like to not have to use exFAT for every day use with other linux users.
I am using flash-drives for file transfer. Thus i would like to use F2FS.
Issue: I cant get the user right management disabled. It should be disabled by default and NOT require ANY modifications to the computers its been used later on. With other words: Like exFAT.

Simple reason: User right management on a usb pendrive breaks completely the usability. No one is expecting this on a usb pendrive and the linux users i have to deal with cant work that out with their normal linux installations. The gui simply gray out the ability to delete or modify a file and the users are lost and dont know what to do.

I cant use FAT32 because files with bigger size then 4GB have to work fine.

What solution does exist? If possible with F2FS as file system.

If you're Linux-only, ext4 has worked for me for years on USB drives and microSD cards (various Android phones).

How can i disable user right management on ext4? I know i can disable journaling to not kill the flash memory with tune2fs, but i cant find a solution about the user right management.

sudo chmod -R a+rw /mnt

assuming there are no ACLs in place, will get you to an equivalently insecure state as FAT

You could also take advantage of ACLs, which I believe trump POSIX permissions in both directions. You'd have to play with it a bit as I've never had a good reason to undo POSIX file permissions. At least in my opinion, anyone playing around on Linux-based systems already should know how to use sudo.

Edit: For example

This seems to work. I am now able to delete and rename files that have been copied over from a different machine or by root. One linux os show for some reason in the gui file manager a closed lock symbol for files that have owner root but i can still modify the files.
I tested this on ext4 and f2fs and its the same.

thanks