UNRAID mudfish VM out of Space

Hi

I have just installed OPENWRT as a VM on Unraid instead of on my PI following the "mudfish" instructions located here: https://gist.github.com/nonkronk/2702d512c755ee2e0f69152f0359d0d0

Now it works almost perfectly but its coming up with the following errors, does anyone have any idea on how to fix ? Collected errors:

• verify_pkg_installable: Only have 1156kb available on filesystem /overlay, pkg dockerd needs 16074
  • opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package dockerd.

it has its own ssd with 256gb worth of space im just not sure how to tell the system that

Resize the root FS ?

How, i did find some instructions but it bricked my vm

bump please

(No need to "bump" - it doesn't do anything on this forum.)

Given this is a service with a paid tier - perhaps you could ask Mudfish for support?

It appears you are using firmware that is not from the official OpenWrt project.

When using forks/offshoots/vendor-specific builds that are "based on OpenWrt", there may be many differences compared to the official versions (hosted by OpenWrt.org). Some of these customizations may fundamentally change the way that OpenWrt works. You might need help from people with specific/specialized knowledge about the firmware you are using, so it is possible that advice you get here may not be useful.

You may find that the best options are:

1. Install an official version of OpenWrt, if your device is supported (see https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org).
  2. Ask for help from the maintainer(s) or user community of the specific firmware that you are using.
  3. Provide the source code for the firmware so that users on this forum can understand how your firmware works (OpenWrt forum users are volunteers, so somebody might look at the code if they have time and are interested in your issue).

If you believe that this specific issue is common to generic/official OpenWrt and/or the maintainers of your build have indicated as such, please feel free to clarify.