Turn off inter-VLAN routing or block communications between VLANs

Changing the SSH ports is a way of not interconnecting, because each one will not know the other's port

Turning off SSH access from the WAN is the only way to stop access in your setup. Why do you have it enabled there anyway?

I use ssh frequently, as I share my connection with these 3 routers, so I need to log in to change some configuration or review

You can probably get the same result by removing those routers and creating the VLANs on your OpenWrt router instead. And then you can completely control everything the way you want.

Yes, I did that when I was creating my network, but I'm going to increase the amount of shares, on the router I only have 4 ports, and I'm going through 6 routers

Until I buy a managed switch I will have to use it like this

Sounds like you're throwing good money after bad. You can get inexpensive managed switches fairly easily.

My next purchase will be a managed switch. I'm looking at one from NETGEAR and TP-Link

Avoid the later.

2 Likes

I agree with @slh. The low end TP-Link switches are terrible (I have one and I regret the purchase). Their mid grade gear is good, though.

2 Likes

I'm going to buy a NETGEAR, I thought it was much better