Trying to Recover Possible Bricked After fw_setenv bootcmd

Hi all, here's what's going on:

Router: Dynalink DL-WRX36
OpenWrt Version: OpenWrt SNAPSHOT, r26173-6b3195ae62
Famous Last Command in terminal: fw_setenv bootcmd 'usb start && fatload usb 0:1 0x44000000 Recovery.itb && bootm 0x44000000; bootipq'

I was attempting to test the recovery function of the router. I actually ran these commands and when I would reboot with the usb flash drive in it, it wouldn't work and would boot openwrt normally instead:

fw_setenv bootcmd 'run openwrtusb; run openwrtboot'
fw_setenv openwrtboot 'setenv bootargs console=ttyMSM0,115200n8 ubi.mtd=rootfs rootfstype=squashfs rootwait; ubi part fs; ubi read 0x44000000 kernel; bootm 0x44000000#config@rt5010w-d350-rev0'
fw_setenv openwrtusb 'usb start && fatload usb 0:1 0x44000000 Recovery.itb && bootm 0x44000000'

When it didn't work, that's when I ran the "last" command as noted above. I double checked the file name, used two different usb drives, ensure they are formated fat32. Nothing works. My router now no longer works, windows keeps assigning it the 169.254.x.x ip address cause the router isn't giving me anything to work with, no amount of button presses and reset buttons have yielded me anything.

Any help guys?

if you can't get the flash drives to boot - https://openwrt.org/toh/dynalink/dl-wrx36#serial

I was worried this might be the case, I was having a hard time believing that I would end up having to use a serial connection from running a environment command smh.

I ordered this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BLKBK1K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Will be here on the 13th, so I have some time to wait. Would you be able to tell me why exactly would it not be able to boot from USB after that last command? its the same as if you were starting from scratch with the exception of the file name and the underlying os being the manufacturer os. Is it something with openwrt then that you can't use that command but can on other manufacturer's linux flavors?