Troubles with USB hdd (disconnecting, Segmentation fault)

Hello, i have WR1043 v3 with flash stick (extroot) and hdd (ntfs, external power source) in one USB hub.
Sometimes when i use samba or minidlna services drives got disconnected and sometimes it's worse.
Yesterday i could not even log in over ssh (some generic error) or web interface (bad gateway?).
I already tried to change USB hub, didn't helped.

Here is dmesg log with call traces:
https://pastebin.com/YvkGyUXG

Around line 474 i reconnected physically drive, i was checking it in CrystalDiskInfo for smart errors (none).

Thanks for any help

From your log:

[ 0.000000] Kernel command line: board=TL-WR1043ND-v2 console=ttyS0,115200 rootfstype=squashfs,jffs2 noinitrd

[ 0.116609] MIPS: machine is TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND v2

Are you sure you are using the appropriate firmware ?

V3 was on box and in default firmware

Probably your usb-to-hdd adapter has an internal code that put it down to sleep or power saving after a while, or maybe it is just have a malfunction, maybe is the usb hub too that has a malfunction.
you could try to touch file and sync using crontab to check if is a timeout from adapter (happened to me once).
keep in mind that ntfs-3g is really cpu consuming, if you have minidlna or other scripts that scan ntfs it will use a lot of cpu on the WR1043 and that will be a problem. Even worst if you use samba... will be safer and lightweight to use ext4.