Transmission is unresponsive

I upgraded openwrt yesterday on my 3200acm device and an x86 device to OpenWrt SNAPSHOT, r23104-ef98dc3b3e. Transmission on both of those devices has become unstable and is no longer functioning on either device. When I add anything for it to download, within 30 seconds, I get a message stating "Could not connect to the server. You may need to reload the page to reconnect."

Both transmission installations were working 2 days ago and have valid configurations that I was using. I have tried to delete the configuration directory so that way the config file /etc/config/transmission can recreate the configuration directory but it leads to the same errors.

I'll post a screen shot and my active transmission configuration that is the same on both openwrt devices (except the active IP address).

Any recommendations?

config transmission
        option nice '10'
        option ionice_flags '-c 3'
        option alt_speed_enabled 'false'
        option bind_address_ipv4 ''
        option bind_address_ipv6 '::'
        option blocklist_enabled 'false'
        option dht_enabled 'true'
        option download_queue_enabled 'true'
        option download_queue_size '4'
        option encryption '1'
        option idle_seeding_limit_enabled 'false'
        option lazy_bitfield_enabled 'true'
        option peer_port_random_high '65535'
        option pex_enabled 'true'
        option port_forwarding_enabled 'true'
        option queue_stalled_enabled 'true'
        option queue_stalled_minutes '30'
        option ratio_limit_enabled 'false'
        option rpc_bind_address ''
        option rpc_enabled 'true'
        option rpc_port '9091'
        option rpc_url '/transmission/'
        option rpc_whitelist_enabled 'true'
        option seed_queue_enabled 'false'
        option start_added_torrents 'true'
        option umask '18'
        option scrape_paused_torrents 'true'
        option watch_dir_enabled 'false'
        option speed_limit_up_enabled 'true'
        option download_dir '/mnt/usb/dl/'
        option incomplete_dir_enabled 'true'
        option incomplete_dir '/mnt/usb/incomplete/'
        option trash_original_torrent_files 'true'
        option message_level '0'
        option peer_port_random_on_start 'true'
        option rpc_authentication_required 'false'
        option config_dir '/mnt/usb/stream/'
        option speed_limit_down_enabled 'false'
        option peer_limit_global '200'
        option peer_limit_per_torrent '60'
        option rpc_whitelist ',,192.168.6.*,192.168.7.*,192.1                                                                                                                                                             68.3.*,192.168.9.*,192.168.10.*,192.168.12.*,192.168.13.*,192.168.11.*'
        option enabled '1'
        option rename_partial_files 'true'
        option rpc_host_whitelist_enabled 'false'
        option alt_speed_time_enabled 'false'
        option upload_slots_per_torrent '4'
        option cache_size_mb '32'
        option speed_limit_up '15'
        option user 'immortal'
        option lpd_enabled 'false'
        option prefetch_enabled '1'
        option scrape_paused_torrents_enabled 'true'
        option peer_port_random_low '51375'
        option preallocation '1'
        option peer_port '49781'
        option utp_enabled 'false'
        option peer_socket_tos 'lowcost'
        option group 'transmission'
        option script_torrent_done_enabled 'false'


The issue is still ongoing for me and I have tried it on multiple platforms, testing environments, and I even tried using the default config file just to make sure I didn't misconfigure anything. Even though the default config file saves to the /tmp/ folder, it wont even make it to 1 byte before failing to download. I also tried using transmission-web-control instead of transmission-web but transmission-web-control wont even give an error message and just stops updating. The issue also occurs in 23.05.0-rc1 & 23.05.0-rc2 which were not available when I originally made this post so I'm no longer talking about snapshots.