Hello, i think only you guys can help me. Im from slovakia, i receive with my internet TPLINK MR200 from ORANGE NETWORK. Im sure that they put there customized firmware and it works now only with orange 4Gcards. Ineed to flash back old firmaware original from tplink or aomething witch allow me to put other card also there. Many thanks for help!!!!!
Jeff thanks a lot but which way i should use please? INSTALL OEM TFTP? IM NOT SO MUCH SKILLED IN THIS THATS WHY IM ASKING MORE SKILLED PEOPLE WHICH WAY IS THE BEST FOR THAT
He wouldn't know, only you would. You didn't say what image you plan to flash.
- Did you read the link Jeff provided? (I only see a TFTP method - since we wouldn't know about the other firmware, and you never said it was OpenWrt)
- Are you having issues with the directions in the Wiki
- Have you attempted to flash your router yet?
Im little bit lost there is for sure customized orange firmward, bloecked only on Orange cards. I read all topic which jeff send to me but i never make anything like this. I just only want to know which methid is best for me thanks
- I only see one method. Jeff only sent one link.
- I understand that Orange flashed your router with a firmware that only uses their 4G cards.
Can you explain what you mean by the phrase "which method is best"?
What are you confused about?
Whole topic is about 1 method yes? I think i will not make it because it little bit hard for me, its nice when somebody write how but maybe pictures how to make it for non proffesional people will help i don have problem flash mobiles, make bootloader for mobiles but this must be done correctly for sure becaus my router will be crap. Maybe u cant write me some guide 1st download all this thing, then 18.104.22.168.5. Till emd how to do it, because im little bit lost in jeffs topic thanks
Incorrect, 2. But only ONE method is for a new OpenWrt installation from OEM firmware.
Perhaps this link will help more: https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/archer-mr200#oem_installation_using_the_tftp_method
- The sysupgrade method is not an option on Orange firmware
Pictures...on a command line?!?!
Did you see:
Many thanks that ubare helping me, but 1 question... 1st i will download firmware from tplink and Openwrt or only firmware?
Than i will make as written 1-7 points?
@Fubo90, can you explain what issue you're having?
I don't understand your question. PLEASE READ SETPS 1 AND 2:
- Download the sysupgrade file for this model
- Download the latest firmware from the official tp-link site
Totally confused, firmware downloading is mentioned in steps 1 and 2. Did you read the page?
You asked 2.