Tp-Link VR200V v.1

Подскажите где можно скачать готовый имидж для Tp-Link VR200V , чтоб загрузить через web интерфейс, а то в загрузках лежит только такой файл 18.06.2/targets/lantiq/xrx200/openwrt-18.06.2-lantiq-xrx200-tplink_vr200v-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin) а factory.bin нету желательно чтоб в прошивке был openvpn. Спасибо
where it is possible to download ready image for Tp-Link VR200V to load the interface through web, and that in loadings lies only such 18.06.2/targets/lantiq/xrx200/openwrt-18.06.2-lantiq-xrx200-tplink_vr200v-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin file) and there is no factory.bin it is desirable that in an insertion there was openvpn. Thanks

Please post in English or include English translation.

TP-Link web interface requires the new firmware be signed by TP-Link, thus the installation of third party firmware is not possible that way.

OpenVPN is a rather large program, so it is not included in the release builds to save space in the flash. You can install it at run-time or use Image Builder to create a build with it installed.

3 Likes

prompt the step-by-step instruction for replacement of software by openwrt or if there is a ready dump to stitch through a programmator. thanks

I had a look at the device page https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/vr200v and I see that it says

Unsupported Functions
DECT, Wifi 2.4GHz, WiFi 5GHz

So I don't think it's a good idea to flash OpenWrt on that device, unless you don't need wireless!

@vgaetera Could you explain that in Russian, as the translation doesn't seem to work well.

The 5 GHz WLAN (mt7610e) might actually be supportable now, BUT you will probably still have to work on getting it working (extracting calibration data, MAC addresses, sorting firmware and driver) and it's still very early days for mt7610e support as well. As mentioned by mhegab, 2.4 GHz WLAN and DECT won't be possible (and I wouldn't expect either situation to change in the future).

1 Like

On the page there is no factory.bin, and there is only sysupgrade.bin. How did I understand factory it is necessary most to collect I have no opportunity it to make where it is possible to download the ready file? Thanks

https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/vr200v#installation_direct_to_flash is rather explicit (and so are the unsupported components), what exactly are you missing?

1 Like

OpenWrt installation methods:

The 1-st is not possible for you, and I'm not sure about the 2-nd.
According to your device page, it supports the 3-rd, i.e. flashing via u-boot serial:

Again, please be aware that DECT and WiFi are NOT SUPPORTED for this model. (Well, @slh says there may be ways around the 5 GHz, but it is not an easy task.

1 Like