TP Link CPE210 Recovery loop

Hello everyone,
already for a few months I have an bricked cpe 210 lying around. At boot it trys to connect to 192.168.0.100 and requests an recovery.bin and vmlinuz.
I already tried several times to send these files per tftp. Everytime it downloads these files, reboots and requests these again.
Can anyone help me?

Luca

Try using an older version of OpenWrt - it may be an issue with the current version OEM convert files for your device.

I already tried an older Version. I have tried OEM Firmware, too.

Did you find a fix for this problem? It seems I have the same issue... :slightly_frowning_face:

Have you tried:

https://openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/cpe210#debricking

Yes I tried that with an older openwrt firmware and the stock firmware.
Tftp reports that the recovery.bin is loaded again and again and again in a loop.

All I did was flashing a selfbuild image with luci added today. I've done this before and never had a bricked device after that.

Is there anything other I could try besides a serial to see what might be going on?

I've found a fix by try and error.

I've turned off the power and pressed the reset button on the device for 30 seconds.
The next recovery with an older openwrt image worked like expected without a loop.

I tried this with the the reset button on the power adapter before but there seems to be a difference between the two reset buttons.