TP-Link Archer C20 v1 Build

Hello! I made test build for Archer C20 v4. I will be glad to everyone to help with testing.

You should start another thread for the v4 as this thread is mainly linked as reference thread in ToH for the C20v1.

Also this could lead to confusion from some users as which version to use and since tftp is not checking firmware compatibility, they could end up installing the wrong version.

2 Likes

Hello, I have some C20s V1, although I'm not a developer I would be able to test it if it helps to get this device in the next release.

What about this? Would it work?

Edit: Omg, this dude's profile pic :'D

Hi, i also have this router, isn't it possible to use closed source drivers for the 5Ghz radio? it is a must have for me in this router :frowning:

Any updates on 5GHz?

Hello everybody. I wonder if this build supports the Brazilian version of the router.

Guys, this topic was intended for adding support for the Archer C20 v1.
Since official 18.06.1 images are available, I will set a timer for this topic to close.

Why?

Because specific problems for this device with official releases are better handled in separate topics, in order to make finding relevant information easier.

Therefore: Please open new topics for any open issues with this device.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.