TL-WR941ND V3.6 full dump?

Hello Everyone I got new Ic memory chip for TP-link router now I'm looking for TL-WR941ND V3.6 full dump file I didn't find it on the internet Please Help .

im waiting too....

• if you upgraded the flash chip from its OEM chip to something larger, you still have the original 4 MB flash to extract everything needed (and you really do need bootloader and (most importantly) ART from your device, as they're individual to each device and non-recoverable)
  • if you bricked your device, you still need to recover ART - and if you can't, your wireless capability is gone for good (uboot can be recovered, not trivially, but it can)
  • given the 15 year old low-end hardware and its limitation to 4 MB flash/ 32 MB RAM, reconsider how much you want to spend on fixing this - fully functional tl-wdr3600 (and better) devices with >=8/128 tend to sell for under a tenner (EUR/ USD) on the used markets; keep in mind that OpenWrt no longer supports either 4 MB flash, nor 32 MB RAM (and especially the later is not easy to replace). So spending quite literally 'anything' (besides the cost of a spi-nor chip, maybe, if I'm generous - shipped on a slow boat) will end up more expensive (and considerably so) than a 'new' used device in fully working order and with better system specs (spi-writer, pomona clamp, soldering iron and -equipment, USB2serial console adapter, …)

Try this dump. Need registration for download.

please try these files