TL-WR841N v13 WiFi not stable?

Hello.

Drivers updated.
Uploaded a new build.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZXz3T7Zhr7RvDQxnw8YGb6DOA9xdRwVwPbk

Juliano

1 Like

Thanks for compiling it.
I have just flashed it, will keep you posted on its issue.

Thank you,
Santosh

Archer C20 user here, your builds are really stable and im loving it, after months searching for something i've found this thread, thanks for the great work youre doing for us all. I dont know if gonna take this request but if you can, please add this package to your next build for Archer C20, it should make 5GHz works kmod-mt76x0e

@luizdores

Luiz,

Pelase try the latest build, i included the driver.
There is a folder named "Archer_C20_5GhzDriver".

Juliano

I agree with @luizdores, the current build is much more stable then older one.

Hello! Your build is very good. Can you make a new build with:

CONFIG_PACKAGE_kmod-tun=y
CONFIG_PACKAGE_liblzo2=y

Because, i need it for "openvpn-mbedtls"
Thank you

Hello @d666anggel

I did not find liblzo2 in the image buider, just liblzo.
I will compile a new build with package "openvpn-mbedtls" , it should include all necessary dependencies.

Juliano

1 Like

Hello.

"openvpn-mbedtls" build it´s online.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZXz3T7Zhr7RvDQxnw8YGb6DOA9xdRwVwPbk

Juliano

1 Like

Thank you!)

I'm also testing wifi with lastest drivers but I have problem with WPS.

Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Configuration file: /var/run/hostapd-phy0.conf
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 33: unknown configuration item 'eap_server'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 34: unknown configuration item 'wps_state'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 35: unknown configuration item 'device_type'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 36: unknown configuration item 'device_name'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 37: unknown configuration item 'manufacturer'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 38: unknown configuration item 'config_methods'
Wed May 22 21:05:22 2019 daemon.err hostapd: Line 39: unknown configuration item 'wps_independent'

Have You installed full wpad (not wpad-mini) and hostapd-utils?
Judging by Your name You are Polish so You can check this guide.

Yeap excatly :slight_smile:
I'm going step by step on this guide. But when I check wps status by command

hostapd_cli -i radio0 wps_get_status
Failed to connect to hostapd - wpa_ctrl_open: No such file or directory

But in version from January everything was ok and wps works correctly.

Thanks for the build, it's working like a charm, everything is working now, 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz :heart_eyes:

Hey,

Thanks for the builds! I've encountered a very, very edge case, in which, if you have multiple WWAN clients (Basically, if you are a client to multiple wireless networks), in the case of fallbacks, for example, and one goes down, your entire network, including the LAN, will go down.

Where could I submit a bug report with more details? Is this a driver issue, or more of a general OpenWrt one?

Regards,
George

@luizdores @julianocs
I'm confused by this statement, the TL-WR841N v13 doesn't do 5GHz afaik - which is based on the specifications' description, or lack theroeof.

My router is an Archer C20 V4, Julianocs have included builds for this device too, which has 5GHz, thats why i asked for him to include the driver for 5GHz on the Archer C20 V4 builds

Sorry, my bad. I wasn't aware of your previous comment, but I should have known that there was a plausible explanation.

@gtsatsis

Use mt76 repo in Github if you think that is a driver related bug.

Juliano

Loving you builds, current one is much more stable and I am using as my main router.

Thanks
Santosh

I'm using the public snapshots, this is new when acessing the UI through the browser:

Bad Gateway
The process did not produce any response

Internal Server Error
Failed to create CGI process: Out of memory

Wifi works but no internet access. SSH works, rebooting seems to solve for the time being.
I'm not sure if it's related but this seems to have started to happen a few hours after configuring a guest wifi network (only one client using it so far).

Anyone experience this?