TL-MR6400 V4 - Router reach to the Internet but my devices are Not

Take a look on that

ifup wwan && logread -f

Mon Jan  9 21:29:51 2023 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (3570): Stopping network wwan
Mon Jan  9 21:29:51 2023 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (3570): Command failed: ubus call network.interface notify_proto { "action": 0, "link-up": false, "keep": false, "interface": "wwan" } (Permission denied)
Mon Jan  9 21:29:51 2023 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wwan' is now down
Mon Jan  9 21:29:51 2023 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wwan' is setting up now
Mon Jan  9 21:29:51 2023 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (3585): Waiting for SIM initialization

I'm guessing this is a large part of the problem. I don't have any QMI modems, so I'm not going to be all that useful in debugging this particular problem... but at this point, I think your problem is the modem and not the rest of the config.

You may want to consider doing the following:

1. start a new thread specifically to debug the QMI issue. A new thread will get the right eyes on the problem.
  2. consider closing this thread as solved since we did indeed fix the issue with your clients not having internet access (this was the masquerading setting)... we know that works, and now your problem is the upstream connection not working at all. (if you want to come back and 'solve' this one later, that's fine, too)

For reference when you feel it is appropriate:
If your problem is solved, please consider marking this topic as [Solved]. See How to mark a topic as [Solved] for a short how-to.

Thanks very much for your efforts psherman you really did a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.