TL-MR 6400 newer Versions than V.1.0

Hi,

sorry to bother the forum, but I cannot find too many informations about the TP-Link TL-MR 6400 (V.2, V3, and V4).
Since at least the opened V1 und V2 look very similar on first and second sight - despite the lte modem - are there any patches already somewhere available for openwrt? Or are they actually quiet the same? (I remember there was some other Revision of some other plastic router which was only mentiones with V1 in the TOH Section but was even in the newer version virtually the same, so none bothered about it... don't know right know which one that was....)

Thanks a lt for some hints.

Cheers

att

Hm... no one?

"Plain" OpenWRT should be possible because the 3.0 Model should be the same as 3420 v5 it seems:

But I didn't try it myself yet - First i wanted to cange the LTE Device, but that does not work, because it is soldered directly to the board... that is EVIL! :slight_smile:

BTW: I didn't know that with the v.3 Model the LTE Modem is soldered directly on the PCB... if I knew that, I wouldn't have grabbed it, even fot that bargin price of 15 $.... :frowning:

Cheers

att