The "Unsupported" column in the Table of Hardware is poorly filled:
- Devices with DSL modem, but no support for this modem, should have "DSL modem" in the Unsupported column. Current state: Sometimes yes, sometimes no, e.g. bcm63
- SoC/WLAN Hardware dependant Wifi support (e.g. Broadcom) - or rather the lack of support - is not reflected in the Unsupported column
- ....other unsupported features worth mentioning? USB?
Task: Update the Unsupported column so that it reflects better the status of modem and/or wifi support.
- To collect the rules to be applied for updating the Unsupported column, I created https://lede-project.org/inbox/unsupported_features. Please check the tables for correctness, and add as needed.
- I created https://lede-project.org/toh/views/toh_admin_modem_wlan, which shows CPU, WLAN + switch hardware and Modem. These columns could help to determine what should be shown in the respective devices Unsupported field.
Thanks for your help!
P.S.: Just thinking aloud: Would it make sense to create dataentries for targets / SoCs, which show the LEDE support status for e.g. modem or WLAN or other hardware dependant features?