System cannot recognize eMMC and LTE chips

Hi all,

I have an onion omega2s+ module , an emmc memory connected to omega2s+ and an ec25 lte module connected omega2s+.
Runing openwrt 19.07 on omega2s+.

If i list device using root@OpenWrt:/# ll dev/
I cannot see my emmc blok.

If i check usb devices using

root@OpenWrt:/# dmesg | grep usb
[    2.785020] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    2.790664] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    2.796229] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    2.860735] phy phy-10120000.usbphy.0: remote usb device wakeup disabled
[    2.867567] phy phy-10120000.usbphy.0: UTMI 16bit 30MHz
[    9.651752] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_wdm
[   11.378680] usbcore: registered new interface driver qmi_wwan

I cannot see LTE modem device.

I selected ext4 filesystem support and usb-net qmi driver when i build openwrt firmware.

What can be miss , thanks for any help.

Do i need an driver or external something ?

So, you have this device, and it's currently running official OpenWrt? Or something downloaded from onion.io?

This seems to be fairly standard MT7688 device. As such, you should be able to run a much more recent build on this device, and see, if your problem persists?

Yes i have this device. I built maunally using make menuconfig custom openwrt firmware.

The "non-'s'"-variant seems to be supported, but not the 's'-variant:
https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/21.02.3/targets/ramips/mt76x8/openwrt-21.02.3-ramips-mt76x8-onion_omega2p-initramfs-kernel.bin
Have you tried tftpbooting that, while connected to serial ?

That should work, since the docs page from onion states:

The Omega2S is a smaller, surface-mount packaged version of the through-hole Omega2, designed for IoT applications that require drop-in connectivity and computing.

Or git pull a recent OpenWrt master snapshot, attempt to adapt the DTS for the above, and attempt to build a more recent release? 19.xy is old.

Actually i have a device works properly. This device prepared using this version so i am trying this version . But also i can try newer versions