Support for TP-Link Archer C2 V1

Ok, so, I'm currently compiling a build with fuse and ntfs modules. It's actually easy and intuitive when you use menuconfig. I hope it works.

I cloned orangepizza's repository.

Thanks!

It worked!

If anyone wants the build, just let me know.

Thanks!

orangepizza, are you also planning to release an 18.06 version with working 5GHz wifi?

no. 5g driver won't complie with kernel 4.14
(single line change, but mediatek driver's license doesn't allow me to change)

Will be 18.06 version without 5GHz wifi? or 17.01.6 OpenWrt/LEDE v17.01.6 service release)

Yeah, a more recent version of 17.01 with 5GHz support would be great with 18.06 is not feasable :slight_smile:

Would Kernel 4.9.120 from 18.06 be an option without license problems?

I'll try at weekend but don't expect much as I really isn't programmer, and the semester started.

and how to use kernal 4.9 on 18.06? , 4.9 will compile as the breaking change imported at 4.12

ah. and possetti's mtk wifi config patch doesn't competiable with 18.06 luci

Ah, ok.

I'm not sure about 4.9.120. I have a TPLink WR841N and it uses 4.9.120 by default.

Any chance of getting possetti's patch working? @possetti?

If you are going to give it a try and 18.06 fails, an updated 17.01.6 release would also be great since some applications need a newer version when trying to download them via opkg.

1 Like

Currently I am using the latest build available with 4.4.131 kernel and I am not using the wifi from the router at all.

Is there a way to create a build with the 18.06 luci with the latest kernel without wifi support? Works for me...

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.