Support for Asrock G10

I was finally able to soldier TTL cable and recover the router. Installed the latest nightly (today, 08/04/21, OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r16450-d92a9c97bf ) but it seems the 5Ghz radio is not working at all. Only the 2.4 one is.
Luci says it's not active, but I was able to bring it up with ifconfig. I can see its Mac address, though I haven't configured it through SSH
Edit: It seems that lots of channels are not supported, I had to enable lower chanel below 56th so the adapter could work. It seems that most channels between 60 and 150 are dead and unsupported, no matter the region.

Hi guys, i just got this router for 60€ and i just noticed how crappy is the factory FW, but when i tried to find out solution in internet, i noticed many people had bricking problems and the router is not that unbrick friendly need serial cables and nust be opened, i checked DDWRT and there is no waranty that it will work, many people sopeaking about sudden bricks especially on last firmwares, so i came here, i found there is an image in master stable repo, but it says NAND , i have no idea how to flash it, has someone tried it and if yes whats his impressions, is it ok, does it has bugs? and please how you went from factory to openwrt!!

yes worked fine, everything is perfect, both bands and router seems stable , works better than my other router with exactly same chipset, Linksys EA8500!! Thank you!!