I am undecided on which router to buy to build my home network.
Here are my requirements:
- About the internet speed, I guess I could reach
1 Gbpswith the Fiber (ATM I am reaching 70-100mbps with the FTTC on a Asus DSL-AC55U modem router);
- I have a small homemade server with
DDNS, a small
NAS, I regularly use video streaming services in 4K and play online games (not very expert mode though);
- I would like to use "Guest networks" (Virtual AP's);
- WiFi bandwidth limiter and general bandwidth limiter per client (not sure OpenWRT supports those);
- I might reach the point of having up to 3/4 devices on WiFi and 3 devices via Ethernet;
- The modem has to be compatible with
- About the budget: $130 at maximum.
Looking forward to seeing you seggestions!