SQM Configation For Cable Internet

Hi

I have just switched from Primus Internet 16 DSL to Primus Internet 60 Cable in Canada.
I had SQM running on the DSL. I have no idea where to start with the Cable. I have a SmartRG SR808AC in bridge mode. I have openwrt 21.02 X86_64 running on a Asrock IMB--154 with 8GB of ram.

I have read the SQM wiki docs, but have no clue where to start... Please help

MMmh, which part in https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/traffic-shaping/sqm is unclear?

Essentially you need to set the shaper rates roughly correct (rule of thumb, run a few on-line speedtests and get a feel for the reliably available rate and put 90-95% of the reliable download-rate into SQM's download rate field, and 95% of the reliable upload-rate into the upload field, then head over to the link layer adjustment tab and set the correct overhead values (for cable link type: ethernet, overhead 18, MPU 64)) and then test whether that works to your satisfaction, if not reduce the rates somewhat an re-test until you find settings the result in an latency-under-load-increase/throughput trade-off you are comfortable with.