[SOLVED] Question using LEDE on TP-Link WR902AC v1

OpenWRT normally uses 192.168.1.1 as default. My script changes it to 10.0.10.1. If you reset the device to factory defaults, it will go back to 192.168.1.1. If you flash the original firmware, it will go back to the default that it originally had (possibly 192.168.0.254, but I don’t remember for sure).

You have not resetted to factory defaults, right? If I do so, have I to install LuCI again or is it integrated in the factory defaults?

If you reset to factory defaults (i.e. the OpenWRT 'firstboot' or 'Reset to defaults') it will remove any user installed packages, reset the settings, and return everything to the same state you had right after your flashed the OpenWRT firmware. (In this case, since it is a snapshot build, it does not include LuCI, so the reset would remove LuCI, too).

My script does not reset anything to defaults -- in fact, it sets things up differently than the defaults (changing the LAN IP, enabling wireless, making the ethernet port into a WAN port), making it a bit easier to get up and running with the device.

Thank You very much. You helped me a lot. I decided to stay at Your firmware, because it works very good for now. I have installed the sysupgrade firmware (before I had the factory firmware) and again run Your script and it works very fine.

Is there anything else to do with OpenWRT firmware, for example updating daily or weekly with putty (opkg update & opkg upgrade) or so?

Upgrades are performed by flashing the newest release. It is not recommended to attempt upgrade on software included in the firmware that you flashed - due to how the overlay HDD works.

But, the commands would be:

opkg update
opkg list-upgradable

If the problem in the OP is fixed, consider making the thread as "[SOLVED]".

O.K. Thank You very much.