I cant figure out why a .patch for the softethervpn-server package from my feed fails to apply with:
Applying ./patches/001-disable-aes_ni.patch using plaintext: patching file src/Mayaqua/Encrypt.c Hunk #1 FAILED at 148 (different line endings). Hunk #2 FAILED at 4273 (different line endings). Hunk #3 FAILED at 4287 (different line endings).
Here is my workflow:
- All my git cloned openwrt sdk and feeds show
CRLFendings for .c/.h files and
- If i create a diff i get a mixed
LF.patch file. (CRLF for diff sections and LF for metadata)
- I commit the .patch to my repo and force
* text=auto eol=lf.
- I test the feed, all .patch (text) files are changed to
LFand i get the above error only for the softethervpn-server package.
- If i use the org. (before commit) mixed
CRLF+LF.patch all works.
The funny thing is that's exactly the same workflow as my samba4 package and there the patches work, i also checked other packages and all .patch files have only
So whats going on, why is this one package special?
Do i need to force .patch files to binary's so mixed endings are preserved?