[Solved] Idle CPU usage (x64 platform)

I apologize, I learned question marks were indication of an interrogatory statement, not a declaratory statement. But I understand your point-of-view; and that's why I did not respond further to your issue (until the above clarification on my reading or lack thereof).

(This means from my point-of-view I was attacked - and an answer still has not been given - which was needed to assist you.) :slightly_frowning_face:

Otherwise, that's why I remained silent (until the untruthful rant on my supposed ignorance to to "misreading") - I too agree, "it's all good though". :+1:

1 Like

On one level yes but it's more complicated than that. There is such a thing as a rhetorical question, sometimes it's just impossible to tell the difference.

1 Like

Computer Scientists work in rhetoric? (I'm afraid this is double entendre) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

OK, all is well. Good day.

EDIT: Also, please stick to one contention...YOU said:

HE Said:

(and you liked it)

Groupthink is bad you see...(and I CAN read).

ADD: (Sir, feel free to discuss with me off-topic, I'd LOVE to.)

1 Like

oh god what have I done... sorry guys for turning this into a bickering contest :neutral_face:
he said you said he said

1 Like

Apology accepted (or cry to the Creator to cease). All is well. Bless you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.