[Solved] Help With Firewall Config

I'm having an issue with a firewall filter I'm trying to set up. I'd like to be able to restrict access to some users in the house during specific times of the day. As you can see by the example at 22:30 I'd like access to be cutoff to tie internet. Since the time rolls to the next day I set up a second filter to cover after midnight. The problem is as soon as I activate the second filter, even though it's not during those time frames, access to the user is cutoff. What am I doing wrong?

config rule
	option src 'lan'
	option dest 'wan'
	option name 'iPhone 6s'
	option src_mac '6C:72:E7:4E:68:F6'
	option target 'DROP'
	option start_time '22:30:00'
	option stop_time '23:59:59'
config rule
	option src 'lan'
	option dest 'wan'
	option name 'iPhone 6s'
	option src_mac '6C:72:E7:4E:68:F6'
	option start_time '00:00:00'
	option target 'DROP'
	option stop_time '06:30:00'

Set one Traffic forwarding rule from 22:30:00 to 06:30:00 for whatever day(s) of the week you want to enforce it.

See this LEDE wiki article...

https://openwrt.org/docs/user-guide/services/parental-controls

I'll give that another try. I'm pretty sure that's what I had first and it blocked access so I did the two rules. The only thing I didn't do is check mark any days. I left them all unchecked thinking that no checkmarks meant everyday. Maybe that was a bad assumption.

I got around to trying this again and I'm still having an issue. Internet traffic from my host is being blocked prior to the time.

config rule
        option enabled '1'
        option src 'lan'
        option dest 'wan'
        option src_mac 'DC:EF:CA:XX:XX:XX'
        option target 'REJECT'
        option weekdays 'Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat'
        option start_time '22:45:00'
        option stop_time '05:45:00'
        option name 'Galaxy S8'
root@Gateway:/etc/config# date
Tue Feb 27 21:32:33 CST 2018
root@Gateway:/etc/config#

So I figured out the issue. Even though it's not checked to use UTC the rule is using UTC time. I thought newer builds didn't need --kerneltz.

According to the documentation...

With firewall 2017-05-09 and later, kerneltz is automatically added unless you specify UTC.

I'm gonna chalk this up to user error. Now it's working via. Local time....for now.