Software Page X-WRT Xiaomi 3

Hi

I have installed X-Wrt firmware recently for my Xiaomi router 3, but I didn't find the Software page under System, commonly found in Openwrt firmware. My question is - would it be possible to add the Software page under System Tab manually through some command and installing a package? So that I can monitor the processes running behind and preferably disable or enable processes in Startup.

My original problem was I couldn't put the SQM-QOS in Startup, every time I start the process and try to enable it in the Startup, it doesn't work after router is restarted. I mean SQM works fine after it is started until the router is rebooted i.e. SQM doesn't autostart.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Your post does not appear to be related to an officially released OpenWrt version, package or supported operation.

It is unlikely that you will receive useful input here.

Please seek advise from the relevant maintainer.

2 Likes

Hi,

As X-wrt is based on Openwrt and its X-Wrt flash process is mentioned Openwrt site pages, I think there are experts who can be helpful regarding my queries here, I would be immensely grateful if someone lends an expert hand

Thanks

On a normal OpenWrt, the luci-app-opkg package is responsible for providing the software mangement page.

2 Likes

Indeed, System-Software tab is missing and URL /cgi-bin/luci/admin/system/opkg is locked out-of-the-box with error 403.

Fixed this by downgrading to latest available luci-app-opkg.ipk via SSH. Here's how-to:

cd /tmp
wget https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/packages/mipsel_24kc/luci/luci-app-opkg_git-20.159.50935-79ace93_all.ipk --no-check-certificate
opkg install luci-app-opkg_git-20.159.50935-79ace93_all.ipk  --force-reinstall

Then Logoff/Logon and here it is!

2 Likes

@tech.rev @i3laze
Please enter the following command in the router SSH window, then exit the LUCI interface and log in again!

sed -i 's/-hidden//g' /usr/share/luci/menu.d/*.json
4 Likes

thanks, you are a lifesaver

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.