Small 2 (or more) LAN router without WiFi module

Hello, can anyone suggest a small and affordable router with 2 (or more) LANs and at least one USB port, with official LEDE support and without WiFi. GL-MT300N would be ideal but it has a WiFi module.

What does "affordable" mean to you?
You certainly have a limit, therefore: Name this limit.

My limit is $30, but considering that the device that I mentioned is $20 in Amazon, and I need a similar one just without WiFi, a $20 device would be preferable.

See yourself what's in the ToH (prefiltered for USB2.0, no Wifi, supported by 17.01.0).
Filter yourself for LAN ports (not so many devices after this filtering).

https://lede-project.org/toh/views/toh_standard_all?dataflt[USB+ports_~%5D=2.0&dataflt%5BAvailability~%5D=available&dataflt%5BLEDE+Supported+Current+Rel_releasepage*~%5D=17.01.0&dataflt%5BWLAN+2.4GHz*~%5D=-&dataflt%5BWLAN+5.0GHz*~%5D=-

Thank you. After filtering for 2 or more LAN ports, the answer is there is no such device.

Would it be possible to physically desolder the wifi power pin of the GL-MT300N (or other similar) device's PCB to make sure that it can't be activated?

Could you just ?

rmmod "YourWifiDriver"

It's kinda security requirement I presume (or maybe there is another sensitive to radio-waves hardware around), as I'm not sure yet, but it is a hard requirement: no wifi. So they are not OK with just a software switch. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

RB750UP ! but I don't know if is compatible with LEDE.

Aha, I've forgotten about Mikrotik. It's well above $30 and only 32MB of RAM, but I might go for it if there is nothing else and it does work with LEDE. Thanks again.