Single port driver level VLAN on RE450

Hello,
All I have a TPLink RE450 v2 with OpenWRT installed (snapshot) I believe. It has a single physical ethernet port. Attempting to have two SSIDs attached to two different VLANs. While getting things setup I am not purposefully blocking access between VLANs or VLAN to WAN although I will change this later at my router (pfSense).

Since this is single port device I believe I have to do this 'manually'. At this point I have VLAN 15 which is intended to be used to manager the device. I have added VLAN 32 bridged with WiFi SSID which will eventually be IOT network. However, devices connected to that WiFi do not have internet access.

I don't think I have it blocked at the level of the router (On a latptop I am assigned an IP, gateway gets assigned to 192.168.32.1. However, I can't resolve DNS or even ping the gateway at 192.168.32.1). I dont want the RE450 to be accessible from VLAN 32 so I am using the unmanaged protocol. Is there something I should check in OpenWRT?

Below is my /etc/config/network

config interface 'loopback'
        option ifname 'lo'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config globals 'globals'
        option ula_prefix 'fddf:41cd:d377::/48'

config interface 'lan'
        option type 'bridge'
        option ifname 'eth0.15'
        option proto 'static'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option ip6assign '60'
        option gateway '192.168.15.1'
        option ipaddr '192.168.15.13'
        list dns '192.168.15.1'

config interface 'vlan32'
       option type 'bridge'
       option ifname 'eth0.32'
       option proto 'none'
       option netmask '255.255.255.0'
       option gateway '192.168.32.1'
       list dns '192.168.32.1'
~

Reply for posterity: It was a problem with the router. In my initial firewall rule to allow VLAN 32 access (pass) to any destination somehow the protocol was TCP only instead of 'any.

I kind of assumed my issue was with the OpenWRT setup because I had been fighting it most of the day (a bad ethernet cable contributed to some unexpected issues) and all my VLANs had been setup at the same time and the same way on pfSense. Comparing them it was easy to miss that the protocol was not set up correctly.

Any feedback on my file pasted above is still welcome.

Just for clarity you can remove the netmask, gateway, and dns from the vlan32 section.
Also make sure that dhcp and firewall are disabled.
Other than that it looks fine.