I have connected one client with 5ghz SSID. It should show entry on only 5ghz SSID on associated station list page but it also showing entry(including mac-address, ip-address, RSSI, RX, and TX) on 2.4ghz SSID.
This is not original LuCI code, at least the column headings and other things have been modified. Does the same issue happen on unmodified LuCI? What is reported by iwinfo wlan0 assoclist vs. iwinfo wlan1 assoclist ?
This is clearly not an official OpenWrt build if you have interfaces named 'athX' and a command "wlanconfig". Is it the mac80211 stack? I've never seen an all zero "association" reported. When no stations are connected to an AP, iwinfo assoclist should return "no station connected".
QCA Wifi is not part of official openwrt, therefor we can’t support it here. It is likely that the libiwinfo library needs fixing to properly work with the proprietary QCA driver you received but as we have neither access to the hardware nor to the drivers we cannot help with that.
for this issue what I have observed.
Suppose we have 4 VAPs(2 on 5GHz radio and 2 on 2.4GHz radio) having VAPs name VAP1: abcd, VAP2: qwerty, VAP3: 12345 and VAP4: test.
If we are connecting client from VAP2 then associated list will show on last 3 VAPs i.e., one from which we have connected and after that only 2 VAPs left.
If we are connecting VAP3 then associated list will show the last 2 VAPs because from one we have connected and after that only one VAP is left.
for this, I have checked in libiwinfo library and it seems everything is working fine.
We have also checked from htm side and it seems there is a problem Lua/Luci side. I think when we are sending data from Lua api to htm api file then this issues is happening.