Recently i setup my raspberry pi 4 with OpenWrt and integrated it with nordvpn service.
I developed two scripts to manage this connection:
- They select the best server based on your location
- You can add the script as cronjob to change the server periodically
- You can add the script to /etc/rc.local to select the best server on boot
- You can use the script to automatically create the environment for the vpn.
- The script supports both tcp and udp protocols (tcp default).
You will find more in the github repository
Thanks to who will contribute or use the scripts!
(I'm working on a package to simplify all the process).