Routing to Hyper-V VMs

Hi - I have a Linksys WRT 1900 AC running OpenWrt 18.06.4 r7808-ef686b7292 / LuCI serving as my home lab network for security research. I have my lab workstation, running Windows 10 Pro which hosts a number of Hyper-V VMs. In the course of rearranging my office, I moved my workstation from a wired connection to wifi, which then caused problems for DHCP, as all the VMs were now sharing the MAC address of the host workstation.

To deal with this, (and to let me do some additional network segmentation I'd been meaning to do for a while for other reasons) I stood up a VM running pfsense to serve as a router, and put all of my other lab VMs in a segment behind it.

Linksys
                                                          (192.168.1.1)
                                                                   |
                                                                   |
                                                                   |
                          +-------------------------------+------------------------------------+
                           |                                                                                       |
                           |                                                                                       |
                Hyper-V Host                                                                     192.168.1.6
             Static DHCP Lease                                                  Static IP assigned at host
                 192.168.1.2                                                                          pfsense
                                                                                                                   |
                                                                                                                   |
                                                                          +-------------------------------+--------------------+

How did you configure the virtual switch for the VMs ?
In my wireless configuration, DHCP for all VMs is working fine.
Some good hints are here:

Cheers,
Thomas