Routing Google Wi-Fi through OpenWRT, while giving it public IP:

My network config is as follows:
Cable Modem <--> Archer C7 (running OpenLEDE/OpenWRT) <--> Google Wi-Fi
All the above are connected to one another via ethernet.
I want to know if there is a way to route traffic of Google Wi-Fi through OpenWRT, while still giving Google Wi-Fi access to the public IP.....
I looked into it, and I could do a dumbap, but that doesn't do what I want. There's so many features I use on OpenWRT that I don't really want to lose those, however, I don't want Google Wi-Fi in bridge mode. So things like DynDNS, hosts blocking, custom DNS settings, etc, etc, need to be able to be accessed in OpenWRT and essentially transferred transparently to Google Wi-Fi as if the OpenWRT router was a direct connection to the modem
Anybody have any idea how I'd do that?

what do you mean by that? Do you want the users of the Google Wifi devices get access to the internet?
With Google Wifi you mean these wifi mesh devices, right?

I mean I want to be able to access all the features of the Google Wi-Fi without having to lose functionality of OpenWRT. In order to do that, it can't be bridged. I'm trying to figure out how I'd do that

How about, you connect the google wifi devices to one of the lan ports of the tp-link? then you can figure out what you are missing.