Router WE1826-5g

Как скачать пакет packadg "xl2tpd", у меня все равно нет протокола L2TP после перепрощивки на WE826?

How to download the packadg "xl2tpd" package, I still do not have L2TP after rewiring to WE826?

как мне скачать этот пакет, у меня авторизация не получается на openwrt, на форуме есть а тут нет, пишет обратитесь к администратору: Саморегистрация в настоящее время отключена или conf/users.auth.php не подлежит записи. Попросите администратора DokuWiki создать вашу учетную запись вручную
how can I download this package, my authorization does not work on openwrt, on the forum there is but not here, write to the administrator: Self-registration is currently disabled or conf / users.auth.php is not writable. Ask the DokuWiki administrator to create your account manually

How to install is exactly what the 1st link covers.

я всё равно не понимаю как это сделать, у меня интернет пока не через роутер, и я не понимаю как это сделать.
I still don’t understand how to do this, my Internet is not yet through a router, and I don’t understand how to do it.

DL the required packages to your computer, then transfer them using (win)scp to /tmp.
SSH into the unit, go to /tmp, and do opkg install <filename.of.package.ext>

You will need to DL any dependencies there are, too.

Or share your internet from your cell phone using wireless, connect the router to the phones wireless as a client, and DL the packages the usual way.

Another option is to set your phone as a USB tether device, and attach it using an USB cable,
but that will require additional packages too.

1 Like

я утановил WinSCP и Putty.скачал то не скачивается т.к. нет интернета.перекидывал скачанные файлы в tmp\tmp. Все равно не устанавливается. нет необходимых пакетов для установки x2ltpd и связанных с ним пакетов. Как мх скачать? Можете здесь ссылку разместить на скачивание x2ltpd и связанных с ним пакетов
I installed WinSCP and Putty. Downloaded it does not download. no internet. uploaded downloaded files to tmp \ tmp. It is still not installed. there are no required packages to install x2ltpd and related packages. How to download mx? You can post a link here to download x2ltpd and related packages

Everything you need to know is here:

if you can't figure that out, you won't be able to understand what I would need to tell you either.

So did you, or did you not ?

Files usually don't selfinstall.

There are, as stated in the x2ltpd link.

what's mx ?

Как скачать эти пакеты x2ltpd, я когда перехожу по этой ссылке у меня нет скачивания этих файлов?
How to download these packages x2ltpd, when I click on this link I do not have these files downloaded?

click on which link ?

correct, then you have to select your devices architecture.

as you can see, it's available in several flavors.

1 Like

у меня нет никакого выбора.
I have no choice.

No, there's a ton of choices ....

1 Like

Понял теперь (плохо быть чайником) какую архитектуру мне надо выбрать?

I understand now (it's bad to be a teapot) which architecture should I choose?

trial and error ?

try clicking one, and you'll probably figure out how it works.
your computer won't explode if you do.

1 Like

спасибо, что помогаешь, и терпения хватает), но как я уже сказал я плохо в этом разбираюсь, можешь подсказать какая мне нужна архитектура?

Thank you for helping, and you have enough patience), but as I said, I don't know much about this, can you tell me what kind of architecture I need?

dude,

just click on one of them. and you'll see the logic on how they're built up.

@Mikl, welcome to the community!

:bulb: The one for your router's CPU.

That is the much simpler way to install packages. The opkg system will find the proper files for trhe architecture and take care of installing dependencies first.

Of course if you have access to an existing wifi network you can just use it instead of a phone.