Route some LAN traffic to Wireguard VPN

I want the following on my OpenWRT 19.07.3 device:

1. Connect to a VPN service using Wireguard and route most traffic from LAN there (client).
  2. Be able to connect to my home LAN over the internet using Wireguard (server).

I have both solutions setup and working separetly but but not working at the same time.
When I setup the connection to the VPN service all my LAN traffic get routed through there which I think is the problem for the incoming connection.

If I, in the VPN connection interface, set "Allowed IPs" to 0.0.0.0.0/0 and check "Route Allowed IPs" then all LAN traffic goes over the VPN, as it should. But the incoming Wireguard connection doesn't work (I guess the incoming traffic works but the data sent back doesn't get sent the correct way).

If I set my computers ip address in "Allowed IPs" (192.168.0.50) then I can't access the internet from that computer.

What I would like to do is be able to set which ip's and which ports goes thought the VPN connection from LAN (or which doesn't).
I found the "vpn-policy-routing" which seem to do what I want but I can't get it to work with the VPN connection.

Does someone know how this is supposed to work?

• What should I set as "Allowed IPs" for the Wireguard Interface?
  • What should I set for values for the VPN policy routing?