I guess this is one situation that I have never encountered. I honestly wouldn’t have expected it fail like that. But @mk24 called it!
I think it would have been very difficult to identify such an issue.
I've tried out the same setup on a D-Link switch, and there i didn't experience this issue.
Also tried another Cisco switch, and the same issue.
So it seems to be something with the Cisco switches. They are known to be a little bit nasty in case of the native vlan 1. That's the reason why we don't use our native vlan 1 at all in our company.
I hope this topic will help someone on dealing with a tagged vlan setup on OpenWRT within a Cisco network.
Another solution i've found.
Using this command on the affected interface also works fine.
switchport default-vlan tagged
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.