Rip 2 as wireless bridge LAN to hotspot with openvpn

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I don't have cable internet at my house and I've recently switched to a different cell carrier. I'm no longer able to access my LAN network from WAN. I've got a VPN and could previously access my home wifi devices but I'd had to change my setup.

What I have is a LAN cable IP camera connected to the Pi and WI-FI USB to my hotspot. If I run a relayd setup between LAN&WIFI I can access the camera from my LAN.

I'm not able to figure out how to route my LAN to my VPN connection.
What I'm trying to do would be:
LAN port - VPN
But the hardware would be:
LAN -Rpi- WIFI - Hotspot - WAN - VPN.

My question would be how to setup the LAN port to forward all traffic through the VPN over the WiFi USB adapter. I've confirmed the VPN connects successfully through the log and tun shows on my ifconfig.

All the cell carriers around here don't hand out globally routable IPs, but use RFC 1918 addresses with cgnat instead. If that's the case for you as well, you'd be out of luck.

Yes, that is the issue. Previously I could route all traffic through the VPN and have WAN access. I'm just unsure how to get my LAN port to route traffic through the VPN since I now have to use the LEDE router as a wireless bridge to my hotspot.