Restore original MAC address on Asus AC58U

Hello after installing OpenWRT I have no wireless tab in Luci and I do little research and find solution ( AC58U no wireless option in network after installing 18.06.1 ). I did it but my mac addresses were changed to the author's mac. is it the way to revert back my original mac addresses for wifi 2.4 and wifi wifi 5ghz?

What happend that you lost the Factory and Factory2 partition? And also do you still have the nvram partition around is it gone as well?

As for your question. I think the quickest way would be to utilize the "ath10kcal_patch_mac_crc" (+ support) functions of the /etc/hotplug.d/firmware/11-ath10k-caldata scripts. However for this to work you need to know the real MAC of your 2.4GHz (I think that's the one the device's sticker and is shared with the LAN Mac? This is the a000000 device) and 5GHz WiFi (shared with WAN-Port. This is the a800000 device).

If you have them, you can either copy the mentioned functions from the various files (since macaddr_2bin comes from the OpenWrt base-files package) and run it on your main PC. Or you could do it on the RT-AC58U itself by editing /etc/hotplug.d/firmware/11-ath10k-caldata and add the ath10kcal_patch_mac_crc DE:VI:CE:MA:CA:DR (Yea, replace this with your actual MAC) right after the ath10kcal_ubi_extract "Factory" 0x{1,5}000 0x2f20 entries for the asus,rt-ac58u and force the recreation of the pre-cal files by renaming the existing pre-cal-ahb-a000000.wifi.bin and pre-cal-ahb-a800000.wifi.bin files and either reloading the ath10k_pci or by performing a software reboot (don't just unplug and replug it though since ubi might not have written to flash that the mentioned files have been renamed).
If this was done correctly, the files will be get regenerated with the patched MAC and correct checksum and you can verify it by checking the BSSID of these interfaces when they go up. If it worked out and you want to make these changes permanent (in case you want to revert to stock) then use these two files to produce a new Factory and Factory2. For this you need to place the content of pre-cal-ahb-a000000.wifi.bin at 0x1000 in that image and pre-cal-ahb-a800000.wifi.bin goes to 0x5000 offset. From what I remember ASUS has a few more magic values in these partitions (serialnumber, hw rev, region and I think the PSK that's on the sticker as well). But this should do it for now.

I don't know if I lost Factory / Factory2. I installed OpenWRT and after installation I didn't have a wireless network tab. I uploaded your "factory1" file to ubi0_1 and ubi0_2. The router works and is now on AsusWRT but has your mac addresses. I want to restore my address form the sticker.