[resolved] Clients have no internet on WRT1900ACS v2

Hi all, I followed the quick start guide to install Lede over the factory firmware on my WRT1900ACS, then once it was installed I set up PPPoE, then went to the diagnostics page and ran a ping and traceroute test, both succeeded, here's my ping test
`PING lede-project.org (139.59.209.225): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 139.59.209.225: seq=0 ttl=52 time=324.171 ms
64 bytes from 139.59.209.225: seq=1 ttl=52 time=323.942 ms
64 bytes from 139.59.209.225: seq=2 ttl=52 time=325.033 ms
64 bytes from 139.59.209.225: seq=3 ttl=52 time=324.831 ms
64 bytes from 139.59.209.225: seq=4 ttl=52 time=324.410 ms

--- lede-project.org ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 5 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 323.942/324.477/325.033 ms`

I then enabled wifi and attempted to load google, steam, youtube and several other sites, but couldn't access any. A ping on my computer (connected over ethernet) gives 'Connection timed out', and my phone, Chromecast and Google Home (connected over WiFi) don't get an internet connection either.
Running 'opkg update' through ssh on the router returned the following:
root@LEDE:~# opkg update Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_core Signature check passed. Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_base Signature check passed. Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_luci Signature check passed. Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_packages Signature check passed. Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_routing Signature check passed. Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg-lists/reboot_telephony Signature check passed.
(I removed parts such as Downloading ***/releases/17.01.4/targets/mvebu/generic/packages/Packages.sig due to the posting restrictions on new users only allowing 2 links)
so it appears that the router is getting a working internet connection, but devices connected, either by WiFi or ethernet don't receive an internet connection, but they can connect to the router.

Other than adding in a PPPoE connection and enabling WiFi, I haven't changed anything from the default settings.

Also, the router is connected to a modem (Netgear DM200) that is running in bridged mode, and the ethernet is running through a Linksys switch (model SE4008) that required no setup.

I'd really appreciate help, as I can't work out what could be causing this problem, and I've been searching the past few hours for a solution or to find out the cause of the problem, but haven't had any luck. If there's any more information I should include, please let me know. LEDE so far based on what I've seen is amazing, and I'd like to continue using it.

Edit: I changed to the second partition, which still had the stock FW, installed lede again and set up everything from scratch for the third time. This time it works, no idea why as I didn't do anything differently, but the issue is now resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.