Removing tab pages from Luci

I've been working on a custom firmware build. I need to remove some tab pages from the Luci menu.

I was developing on the latest SNAPSHOT and there was 6 files in the /usr/share/luci/menu.d folder:

luci-app-firewall.json
luci-app-opkg.json 
luci-base.json 
luci-mod-network.json 
luci-mod-status.json
luci-mod-system.json 

I had to stop using the SNAPSHOT because it wouldn't allow me to send in custom files. I could do additional .ipk packages, but no custom files. So I switched to the v19.07.3 build, but on that version of Luci I only have 3 files available to edit in the same /menu.d folder.

luci-base.json 
luci-mod-status.json
luci-mod-system.json 

I can edit those files and remove any of the tabs from the Status menu, and all tabs except for the Software tab from the System menu. But I am unable to edit any of the tabs in the Network menu, and I need to remove the software tab so that's simply not enough.

I pulled the url of the Software tab which is /admin/system/opkg (that's the ending of the url when you go to 192.168.1.1). I then searched through every file on the router for that url string. I was able to find two files which had that url, but they weren't related to the Luci tab menu.

So my question is, what is the equivalent to the other files which are found in the SNAPSHOT but not found in v19.07.3 and how can I remove the rest of the tabs which I need to remove?

Note: I do know that you can just directly go to the tab url even with the tab removed. I already know which files to remove to disable access to what the tabs provide. But I don't want to have dead links on my firmware which lead to nowhere.