Reliable access points

i would like to ask your opinion about cheap access points that i could use for my Small Office Home Office (soho) setup. not mandatory but ideally i would like to have mesh, if possible. price is the main factor here.
How about

TP-LINK TL-WA801N v6

or the

TP-LINK TL-WA1201 v3

?

what's the max price, and where are you located, geographically ?

there's no TL-WA801N v6 in the ToH
same goes for TL-WA1201 v3, ToH only lists v2.

801N v6 appears to be a 4/32 device, that's a no go Attempting custom build for TP-LINK WA801N v6
same goes for the WA1201 v3 Support for TP-Link TL-WA1201(EU) v3?

ToH & 4/32 warning

Bit of advice, from someone with the same intentions.
i.e. I'm the one with the TP-LINK WA801N v6 from the link above, but have made zero progress since posting there and basically have to given up on getting openWRT onto it. The PADAVAN, as was recommended, did work, but the software is not nearly as useful as openWRT.

I have since gone with the TP-Link RE200 v3.
It is well supported, openWRT can be flashed via the web interface, has an ethernet port, and is only slightly pricier (here AU$44 vs the WA801N at AU$35).
The only downside being the integrated aerials (I was hoping for external) and the fact it's one of them plug-directly-into-the-power-socket type extenders.
Regardless, I now have it set up with multiple VLANs that pass wirelessly (WDS) to the core router and it seems to work reliably (about a month so far).

i am based in Greece. My budget is ~40euros/device.
Please make your proposals and i will see if i could get something pricier.

https://www.bestprice.gr/item/2156537479/router-mercusys-mr70x.html

it's not officially supported, but you can use the fw of a D-link router.

seems promising. do you have any other suggestions?

not within your budget.

but not very easy to search Greek sites :wink:

Please make your proposals and i will see if i could get something pricier. Forget the local search sites

If you can get used Luxul on eBay for a good price they are rock solid stable as they are based on OpenWrt.

problem isn't making suggestions, it's how to know if someone ships to GR.