Reinstalled firmware and can't update

I made few changes to my working router TL-WR740N and I reinstalled firmware this https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/18.06.9/targets/ar71xx/tiny/openwrt-18.06.9-ar71xx-tiny-tl-wr740n-v4-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
and I can't connect to windows update nor epic games nor steam. What's going on? I can browse with edge and firefox but that's it. I can't get my emails through this windows app either

We need more information. But before we get to that, it is important to mention the following:

• OpenWrt 18.6.9 is the latest available version for your device, but this version is now obsolete and unsupported. It has known security issues and should not be used on the internet.
  • Your device is very old and extremely limited in terms of flash storage, RAM, and processing power, not to mention the actual bandwidth offered by both the ethernet ports and wifi.
  • You should really replace this router ASAP with something more modern and capable. Referring back to what I have said above, you will be much better off both in terms of performance and more importantly security if you replace this unit.

Back to the rest of this... Your post is currently devoid of a lot of important details.

For example:

What changes did you make? Did you install the firmware before or after making the changes? When you installed the firmware, what was running before? Did you keep settings when you updated?

How is the device connected to the internet? How are the client machines connected to the router? Are the issues the same for wired clients as well as wireless?

Finally, we need to see your configuration. Connect to your router via ssh and then:

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/wireless
cat /etc/config/dhcp
cat /etc/config/firewall
  • OpenWrt 18.6.9 is the latest available version for your device, but this version is now obsolete and unsupported. It has known security issues and should not be used on the internet.

In that case I'll take another router, unfortunately this is linksys ea6900v2 and I can't change dns servers in it or download another firmware.