Recommended OpenWrt version for GL-B1300 / WPA3

Hello,

I am having difficulties setting up GL-B1300 / WPA3 with both OpenWRT 19.07 and OpenWRT latest versions. I installed wpad-openssl and rebooted. wpad with WPA2-psk works well. WPA2-psk with wpad-openssl does not work.

No way I can get WPA3. The AP is very unstable and sometimes WIFI is no longer active.

I am using the same settings as with my old TP-Link TL-WDR3600, so I wonder what is going on.

Did anyone succeed in using WPA3 with the GL-B1300? I suspect IPQ4028 is not well supported by OpenWRT 19.x as regards WPA3. Any help appreciated.

Also, I would like to remark that connecting with chrome to luci no longer works, I have to use firefox instead.

Kind regards,

Sorry, my fault. I was using OpenWRT lastes images, which do not work. Instead I did a clean install with OpenWRT 19.07.3 firmware and then upgraded each package. WPA3 now works.

Still it is not possible to long on luci with latest chome, using Firefox instead.

Chrome is :
slight_smile: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Developer Build) built on Debian bullseye/sid, running on Debian bullseye/sid (64-bit)

Kind regards,
Kellogs

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.