Recommendation for WIFI6 router

YES!

thats excatly what i need or want. like your network, or it sound like what i need.

well, i do right at the beginning, didnt know it with scard. so rasp seems perfect for me.

i will buy a new pi4 and the usb3 -rj45 port.

and i will buy 2 new eap devices and reset my asus and try to sell them. i think it should be still good enought for the most households.

my download is atm 630mbit and upload 63mbit with the 1gbit options its like 1020mbit and upload 102mbit. yes its cable.

i do not need logs or anything. but i have a syslog running on synology. if i need. i guess i can send logs to syslog instead of write local.

this sounds perfect for me. and i feel you guys are into it and well configured.

i just copy paste you :slight_smile: hihi

I will buy now:

2x TP-Link EAP225 AC1350 or should i go with EAP245 instead, seems like its just bit faster but no more range ?

is it necessary an OC200 controller if i have only 2 APs? is this so much more comfortable ?

1x TP-Link UE300
1x Raspberry Pi 4 2GB or 4GB or 8 GB ? i would do the golden middle ?

Thank you again.

More APs beats the higher speed hands down, you want coverage so get 2 or 3 as needs may be

Not necessary for 2 but if you are going to do 3 or more I would recommend it. Also if you want scheduled availability and band steering and such get it.

This seems to be a sweet spot. 8G is not fully usable yet until 64 bit has been debugged

1 Like

Done.

i bought 2x EAP245 if i need i buy a third or maybe the outside AP
and rasp4GB KIT

Total round about 340 usd still budget left for a third or maybe the oc200.

thank you all guys. i will check it out my new setup. and configure it next week.

thank you so much.

ps. sry for that late thank you , but i was not allowed to write so much answers within 24hours -.-

1 Like

Honestly I have my old TP-LINK 1750 v2 and have overclocked it a bit and tweaked the settings and it runs good as a router. WiFi tops at 300 or 400 Mbps. It may not be a bad device for a router if you want WiFi 6 and will use APs.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.