Raspberry PI : no lan trafic

Just started over with a new config and a raspberry PI (I didn't plugged the USB-Ethernet adaptor yet)

from the web interface I only have LAN (br-lan) in green, it's seems to have RX/TX but when I ping or try to download a package > 100% packet lost.

My Raspberry PI is plugged through the PI NIC to a switch in my UniFi Network.

config interface 'root@OpenWrt:~#                                               
        option device 'lo'                                                      
        option proto 'static'                                                   
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'                                               
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'                                              

config globals 'globals'                                                        
        option ula_prefix 'fd6e:0dcd:53c4::/48'                                 

config device                                                                   
        option name 'br-lan'                                                    
        option type 'bridge'                                                    
        list ports 'eth0'                                                       

config interface 'lan'                                                          
        option device 'br-lan'                                                  
        option proto 'static'                                                   
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'                                          
        option ip6assign '60'                                                   
        option ipaddr '192.168.1.2'                                             
        option gateway '192.168.1.1'                                            
        option dns '192.168.1.1'

what did I forget? why do I have no WAN traffic

Is 192.168.1.1 your real default gateway?

1 Like

right! But I don't think I can install my Belkin USB-Ethernet driver so.
or perhaps I can manually enable Wifi so my wan is temporary my Wifi?

You could, or save the packages you need on your computer, then scp them over to the pi, to get the support for your USB adapter.

Or change the LAN from static IP to DHCP client.

1 Like

thank you I'll try that
(I'll try to figure out what packet I need :D)
many thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.